The Advanced Revascularization-Chapter XII (ARCH) Symposium held in St. Louis is the nation’s premier interventional cardiology course specifically designed for the busy practicing physician and trainees. ARCH 2019 will focus on evidence-based data, newer technological advances, case-based discussions, tips and tricks in complex cases, innovative therapeutic strategies that will enable physicians to treat their patients with high-risk and complex coronary, peripheral vascular and structural anatomy. Attendees will learn from experts on the use of novel techniques and interventional tools, new CTO techniques, hemodynamic support during high-risk Coronary, Peripheral and Structural Interventions and decompensated heart failure, structural heart disease interventions and novel intravascular coronary anatomy/physiology techniques. In addition, use of newer adjunctive imaging modalities to optimize Coronary, Peripheral and Structural Interventions outcomes will be presented. Participants will observe live cases and hear from International experts who will present their data and share their expertise. With a strong emphasis on participant-faculty interactions, attendees will learn the latest advances in interventional cardiology.
- Learn tips and tricks for Coronary, Peripheral and Structural
- Interventions in technically difficult & high-risk subsets
- Discuss controversies and interventional dilemmas/focus on procedural strategies for success
- Examine the use and impact of adjunctive imaging modalities, IVUS, OCT, MRA and CT angiography
- Avoiding & treating serious complications of Coronary, Peripheral and Structural Interventions
- Understand the use of percutaneous left ventricular assist devices (LVAD) in complex, high risk cases
- Electrophysiology – current and future diagnostic and treatment guidelines, device therapy, ablative techniques, review of new clinical trials, anticoagulation and heart failure treatment options
- State-of-the-art talks from nationally recognized experts
- Live satellite case transmissions
- Networking opportunities with colleagues and course faculty
- Fellows Course / Allied Health Professionals Symposium
- Cardiothoracic Surgery / Structural Heart Combined Session with Live Cases
This course has been designed to meet the educational needs of Interventional and General Cardiologists, Electrophysiologist, Internists, Cardiothoracic Surgeons, General Surgeons, Primary Care Physicians, and Neurologists plus Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Ancillary staff.