FELLOWS COMPLEX CASE COMPETITION
All fellows are strongly encouraged to participate by submitting your best “Complex Case.” Selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Quality of Presentation
- Clarity & Thoughtfulness
- Potential Clinical Importance
- Educational Merit
Acceptable Types of Cases
The Case should involve complex interventional technique, challenging clinical decision-making and management of complications. Coronary, peripheral vascular and structural intervention cases will be considered.
Instructions for Preparing and Submitting Your Case
- Select a case that has a “good story” and “take-home message”. This is an interventional conference, so you can truncate the history and physical
examination to items that are relevant to the case.
- Selected high-resolution images, (angiograms, and echocardiograms) and save them in a video format that is compatible with PowerPoint.
- Use a PowerPoint template. Give yourself credit and note your institution in the lower right corner of each slide and REMOVE all HIPAA
- Fill the slide as much as possible for the video files – loops that are too small or too many on a single slide are difficult for the audience to see.
- The case should be a maximum of 15 minutes in length.
- Please, no literature reviews! We want to keep a very case-based focus.
The Case Competition will open soon! Check back later to submit your case.